Australia is a country having the least unemployment rate and the highest economy offering the latest opportunities to potential immigration aspirants and job seekers. If you are looking for Australia Immigration Consultants in Qatar, MI services & consultants are at your disposal. We assist our clients to understand Australian immigration assessment processes, we help clients with uncompromised customer service and outstanding documentation to get ready for the Visa proceedings. Our immigration experts also filter and apply for the suitable visa categories for better assistance. We also facilitate immigration compliance in order to limit the chances of refusals, penalties or any other errors.
Ease Your Transition Processes with Our Australia Immigration Agency
We assist, consult, and offer professional advice to the clients to remain equipped with the latest Australian immigration reforms. Located in Qatar, we are a leading Australia immigration consultancy striving to offer professional solutions to potential immigration aspirants. Through our holistic approaches, we make sure to serve the Australian immigration experience and simplify the whole process for them. Our Australian immigration services are not just limited to initial phases of counselling, application, or evaluation but we also provide a clear roadmap to the immigration aspirants based on their preferences.
Unbiased Advice from the Best Australian Immigration Consultants Doha
Migration in Australia is quite a technical aspect and our experts closely analyze your immigration profile to help you with informed decisions. At MI services & consultants we counsel our clients to discover the best out of their Australian immigration and offer them unbiased immigration advice. We have a dedicated team of immigration experts to understand your preferences and help you in the identification of a country for ensuring a successful migration. Our migration firm is also up to date with the emerging laws and immigration policies to provide you with accurate and timely immigration advice. To have accurate immigration options you can get in touch with our Australian Immigration Consultants in Qatar.
Why Choose Us?
We have Licensed Australia Registered Migration Consultants (MARA) Agent to represent the client applications with Australian Authorities. We are skilled, experienced, and well-versed Australian Immigration Consultants in Qatar. Our immigration experts are committed to offering world-class immigration services to people across different areas such as resettlement, visa, business establishment, etc. We strive to deliver efficient and timely services and make our customers realize their integration plans to Australia and other countries. We streamline the immigration process in a cost-effective and structured manner. Extending our professional expertise we also take care of the air ticketing process, accommodation, foreign exchange, and other services. We are one of the best Australian Immigration Consultants in Doha fulfilling the dreams of many immigration aspirants.
- We are equipped and well knowledgeable with the latest immigration laws and processes.
- We assist immigration as parents in the Eligibility Check and processes
- We provide sample skill assessment documents and templates to ease the documents preparation.
- We prepare our customers for personal assessment or interviews.
- We facilitate hassle-free experience to the immigration experience pre and post landing.
Age: Below 45 Years
Qualification: a minimum of 2 Years Diploma
Work Experience: a minimum of 1 Year in Recent 5 Years.
The Occupation of the immigration applicant should be listed in any one of below 3 lists:
Medium and Long-Term Skilled Shortage List (MLTSSL)
Short-Term Strategic Occupation List (STSOL)
Regional Occupation List (ROL)
Current Visa Options Available For Australia:
Skilled Nominated Visa, State Sponsorship (Subclass 190):
State and Territory Nominated Sponsorship Visa is for the skilled individuals who want to settle in Australian states like Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory, etc. Doctor immigration or visa holder applicants are also entitled to undertake all types of social security advantages like Monthly Child Welfare Allowance, Free Children Education, Free Health/Medical Benefits, Citizenship After 1095 Days, Monthly Unemployment Allowances, etc.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189):
Permanent Family Resident Visa is for the Skilled individuals and it is issued based on the criteria like Age, Work Experience, Education, and English Proficiency. The Visa Holders are also entitled to take all types of social security advantages like Free Children Education, Monthly Unemployment Allowances, Monthly Child Welfare Allowance, Free Health/Medical Benefits, Citizenship After 1095 Days, etc.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491):
Currently, the Australian Government is also emphasizing in developing the Regional Area. To streamline their immigration policies, the Australian government has also come up with the ‘skilled regional visa’ policy. This regional visa is valid for five years tenure in which the visa holder is entitled to acquire many medical and health benefits. Upon the completion of 3 successful years in the regional area, the visa holder becomes eligible to get a permanent residency visa in Australia.
Child Visa/ Partner Visa (provisional and Migrant) Visa (subclass 309, 100, 820 801):
The child visa or parent visa subclass is derived for the permanent residents who are willing to sponsor their children or spouse in the country.
Parent Visa (Subclass 103):
The parent visa subclass is entirely for permanent residents or citizens who are willing to sponsor their parents to migrate to Australia.
MI Services & Consultants immigration experts/Lawyers duly check the eligibility of the applicants based on their specific application in the case to case order to advise the suitable and possible visa category. We make sure to streamline the entire process of Australian Immigration for our clients.
We also have access to different government authorities to execute the immigration profiles of skilled professionals. Based on the criteria like qualification and employment our immigration professionals confirm whether the profile meets the standards of Australia Labour Market requirements or not at the first stage itself. This is to ensure the maximum convenience of the applicants.
Various Skill Assessment Authorities that MI Services and Consultants expert in with having 99% Success rate:
- Australian Computer Society (ACS) – ACS is an authorized Body for assessing IT professionals Employment and Qualification to award points for their employment and Qualification.
- Institute of Engineers Australia (IEA) – IEA is the government authority for assessing the qualifications and Employment of engineering professionals like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Petroleum, Instrumentation, or Electronics engineer.
- Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) – TRA is Government Body for Assessing Trade Professionals skills, and to check qualification and employment suitable/equivalent to Australian Standards. Trade Occupations: Chefs, Cooks, Electricians, Technicians, Plumber, Carpenters, Stone Mason, mechanics, etc.
- Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services (VETASSESS)- general professional occupations management consultants, internal auditors, etc. are assessed by vetassess.
- Certified Practitioner Accountants (CPA), Institute of Public Accountants Australia (IPA), Institute of Chartered Accountant Australia (ICAA) – CPA, IPA, ICAA are three major assessment authorities for assessing the qualification and employment standards of the accountants, External Auditors, and Financial Managers.
- Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA) – Architects with having a minimum of 5 years of Bachelor’s degree program will be assessed by AACA.
- Australian Institute of Teachers and School Leadership (AITSL)- Primary, Middle or Secondary School teaching professionals would be assessed by AITSL based upon their Employment, Qualification, and English proficiency.
- Australia Institute of Quantity Surveyor (AIQS) – Quantity Surveyors with a minimum of 2 years employment and 3 years Degree in quantity surveying are assessed by AIQS.
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)- AHPRA is a Government Body to assess Overseas Medical professionals Qualifications, to confirm equivalency as per Australian Standards. Nurse, Doctors, Dentists, etc.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Registration – NMBA is the responsible body to offer registration and license for Nursing Professionals to work and practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Medical Board Of Australia Registration (MBA) – MBA is Government Authority to Award Registration and License to Doctors.
Australian Pharmacy Council – APC is the authority to provide registration for General and Clinical Pharmacists.
MI services & consultants are determined to offer convenient and unparalleled immigration experience to the people and offer them end to end support for all the immigration-related queries. You can get in touch with our Australia Immigration Consultants at (+974)40021333 or visit our official website mis-consultants.com for further assistance.